Please attend to express to our representatives your interest in this important issue.
More information at: http://www.san.org/Airport
State of the Opposition – Learn more about what our community has done thus far.
Please send your noise complaints & letters opposing the flight path changes. You must include your name and home address for your comments to count.
Comments can be emailed to:
Comments can be submitted by regular mail to:
SoCal Metroplex EA
Federal Aviation Administration
Western Service Center – Operations Support Group
1601 Lind Avenue SW
Renton, WA 98057
- Facebook Page – Point Loma Air Route Forum – Join the Public Forum Group! Someone will approve you within minutes.
Sign the Petition
- Sign the petition by following the link below AND contact the FAA asking that the skies over Point Loma be protected by the continued use of waypoint LOWMA.
Make Lots of Calls & Send Lots of Emails:
- SAN Noise Complaints Phone: 619 400 2799 Email: email@example.com
- San Diego County Regional Airport Authority: Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- FAA Phone: 310-725-3638 Email: 9-ANM-SoCalOAPM@faa.gov
- Government Scott Peters Office (858)455-5550 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Faulconer Email: Kevinfaulconer@sandiego.gov
- City Council District 2: Lorie Zapf Email: Loriezapf@sandiego.gov
- Senator Dianne Feinstein: Phone 619-231-9712
- Senator Barbara Boxer: Phone 619-239-3884
- Governor Jerry Brown: Phone: 916-445-2841
- City Council President Sherri Lightner: 619-236-6611 Email: email@example.com
- Assembly Member Toni Atkins: 619-645-3090
Two of the FAA folks at Tuesday’s Liberty Station Meeting
- Western-Pacific Region Regional Administrator Glen A. Martin, Regional Administrator (310) 725-3550 Glen.Martin@faa.gov
- Elizabeth L Ray, Vice President, Mission Support Services Air Traffic Organization firstname.lastname@example.org
Track Commercial Flights Over Our Homes
- APP to Track Flights Going Over: flightradar24 website: http://www.flightradar24.com/
(take screen grabs and save them) Post to the Point Loma Air Route Forum
Share the Studies:
How will YOUR home be affected by the Proposed Flight Path changes? (Interactive Google Map)
The Impact of Airport Noise on Residential Real Estate (PDF)
Airplane Noise Affecting Real Estate Values (PDF)
Learn About Other FAA NextGen Complaints
- Phoenix Battles with FAA
- EPA to Take Over Efforts to Combat Airplane Noise